Re: Electron accessibility

I love lurking on this conversation. Accessible IDEs are so needed and I'm
a bit tired of recommending Eclipse and Notepad++.

Related to VS Code, I saw a video about CodeTalk plugin on from Microsoft
that provides Code glanceability, Real-Time Error information, Accessible
Debugging. Here's the github detail page with a video link inside,
https://microsoft.github.io/CodeTalk/