Re: [EXTERNAL] [White paper] A11Y Wars: The Accessibility Interpretation Problem

Hi Tim,

I'd be delighted to send you a copy of the white paper as a word document.
In fact...it should be in your inbox right now.

Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Best,
Glenda

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc