From:   Emily Ogle <emily.ogle27@yahoo.com>
To:     WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   2018-05-14 07:46 AM
Subject:        JAWS privacy

Hello everyone,

I work in Healthcare IT and we've had some questions around how to protect
patient privacy when someone is using JAWS. What are some strategies
you've all used? Would headphones be as simple as it needs to be?
Additionally, what are some ways we can protect patient information when
using Speech recognition software, such as Dragon?

Appreciate any insights this group has!

Emily Ogle
Cerner Corporation
emily.ogle@cerner.com