Re: High Contrast support with Browsers.

Sean,

High contrast has been considered an "accessibility feature", so Section
508 has had the requirement since 2001 for web applications and software to
'not disrupt accessibility features of the OS'.

I don't have data on this, but I'd say, in general in the US market, more
applications do respect OS accessibility features of the OS. Including
browsers.