Re: accessible tables

It's possible my preference for top to bottom is related to my autism,
just like many autistic people do math left to right (I do in my head)
instead of right to left like they teach in school.

For me it just seems natural for the table to be top to bottom and then

My eyes can just smoothly move down and only have to adjust once - to
move back to top. But when going left to right, they have to constantly
move.

Maybe that isn't natural for most people?

Now I'm curious.

Here's the page:

https://notrackers.com/web-fonts/

Yes there are a LOT of accessibility problems. I don't even like
WordPress but am using it because the site was created just few days ago
because I want to help WordPress blogers be less of a tracking cesspool.

Patching the theme for accessibility and quite likely patching WordPress
Core if I can't write/find plugins to fix it is on my to do list, e.g.
the theme uses <section> for the footer but without a role=contentinfo
attribute. And there are other accessibility issues I immediately
recognized w/o a checker.