RE: Accessibility testing on device simulators

From: Elizabeth Linnetz <elizabeth.linnetz@theprimacy.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 19:59:15 +0000
To: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Tobias and Poornima,

We've seen through our own testing that we find issues on real devices that don't show up on browserstack.  For this reason, we only use browserstack in a pinch- if the client requires testing on a device we can't get, for example.

For the majority of our qa testing - both functionality and layout, as well as all of our accessibility testing, we use real devices.

Beth

_

primacy

Elizabeth.Linnetz@theprimacy.com