Re: Accessible Interactive Calendar recommendations

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:33:11 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
WAI folks:

Here's a collection of date-pickers that DennisĀ  Lembree put together at
one time. Hope it helps/gets you pointed in the right direction. See:

If folks have more to recommend, feel free to comment on his post (and
here, too, of course).

And for good measure, here's an article from Smashing Magazine that's
about these, generally, rather than being accessibility-centric:

I double-checked Heydon Pickering's Inclusive components site, which
lots of folks seem to be enjoying of late, but he hasn't worked on this
component, yet: