Re: Audios for Download and Captions

From: Mohsen Mahjoobnia <mm14kl@student.ocadu.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:50:27 -0500
To: "Michael A. Peters" <mpeters@domblogger.net>
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

I use VLC, as you mentsioned it will have the caption "if" has been
enabled. but i use it in order to use the sound future. I find it helpful
that I can maximise the volume up 200%.

Thanks for the question, I think any question/topic related to
accessibility (user friendly design) and digital world should be part of
our conversation(s).

Cheers

--

----- Digital Signature -----

*Mohsen Mahjoobnia, *Accessible Home Consultant

MDes, Inclusive Design, OCAD University

*RE**/**MAX* *Ultimate* *Realty Inc. Brokerage,*

1739 Bayview Ave.| Toronto, ON M6J

Cell: +1-647-460-7009

ca.linkedin.com/in/moisenm/
Explorers Club <http://www.explorersclub.ca/> Member MI 2016
[image: explorers club of Canada] <http://www.explorersclub.ca/pages/>

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail is privileged
and confidential; intended only for the recipient(s)  specified.