Re: interesting simulator

Hi,
for me it work just fine. You install the extension and after
installation you get the icon next to the search bar.
You click on the item and choose the simulator you want to use for testing.
You start the simulator and you will get the simulation results on the
active tab.
If this does not work immediately try refreshing the page.

Regards,
Susanne

--
***************************************