Re: Negative numbers

From: Bart Simons <bart.simons@anysurfer.be>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:08:30 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Op 4/10/2017 15:03, Elizabeth Pyatt schreef:
> > FYI - If the code below doesn’t work, you can always add the
 > role=“img” attribute

Yes you can, but I don't like the aproach to turn everything into an
image when it is not an image. Randomly adding roles just to make things
work in some screenreader does not feel right. This thread started with
a question about negative numbers. I would not recommend to transform
all negative numbers into images.

Bart Simons