Re: Negative numbers

FYI - If the code below doesn’t work, you can always add the role=“img” attribute which converts the aria-label attribute to essentially an ALT text attribute.
See http://sites.psu.edu/gotunicode/2014/11/18/aria-for-screen-readers-not-able-to-read-symbols/

Hope this helps.

Best
Elizabeth

> On Oct 4, 2017, at 8:42 AM, Bart Simons <bart.simons@anysurfer.be> wrote:
>
> Op 30/09/2017 2:20, Russ Weakley schreef:
>> > A simple solution is to use an aria-label:
>> > You can see this in action here:
>> > https://jsfiddle.net/russmaxdesign/fhs8m6z1/
>>
> If I understand correctly, aria-label only works on components in the accessibility tre that have an explicit or implicit role. If that is correct, it makes no sense to add aria-label to a span.
>
> Regards
> Bart Simons

Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
Accessibility IT Consultant