From:   "Sean Murphy (seanmmur)" <seanmmur@cisco.com>
To:     WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   2017-09-18 10:29 PM
Subject:        ATAG testing

All,

This is a general query and would like to know if any CMS platform follows
the ATAG 2.0 standard? What is the awareness of this standard in the
development world and the general community? Thus far I don’t see much
discussion on this standard and haven’t seen many CMS platforms that
follow it. Does anyone use the standard for testing?

Sean Murphy
ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
seanmmur@cisco.com
Tel: +61 2 8446 7751

Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Forum 201 Pacific Highway
ST LEONARDS
2065
Australia
cisco.com

Think before you print.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here for Company Registration Information.