Re: Unicode character for CC symbol?

From: J. Albert Bowden <jalbertbowden@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 22:08:38 -0400
To: "Michael A. Peters" <mpeters@domblogger.net>
Cc: W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
"You can't really do that with images, the application designer has to have
knowledge of every possible region specifoc version of the CC symbol."

theoretically you could have a sprite with values targeting the lang
attribute on the html element. obviously you'd still have to know the
possible regions, but is doable.

--
J. Albert Bowden II

jalbertbowden@gmail.com