From: Lars Holm Sørensen [mailto:lhs@diversa.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 September 2017 4:52 PM
To: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur@cisco.com>; 'Jan Hellbusch' <hellbusch@2bweb.de>; 'WAI IG' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: SV: What exactly will trigger a screen reader buffer update?

 Hi Sean and Jan

Thanks for your answers.

So I suppose the best thing to do for now is just to report that kind of issues to the browser vendors and cross the fingers for more reliable behavior in the future. 

Thank you.
Lars

De bedste hilsner
Lars Holm Sørensen
Diversa ApS
Tlf: 25 21 17 41
www.Diversa.dk

Udelukker du 10% - 20% af brugerne fra din hjemmeside? Se videoen!