Re: Please share your accessibility story!

Wow, Bryan Gareventa sent a great story, well told! Thanks for that.

And we are also especially looking for case study kinds of examples where a
company adopted accessibility and what the results were for customer
satisfaction, web performance, sales etc.So please keep them coming!