RE: non-landmark forms

From: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 16:05:37 +0000
To: "tink@tink.uk" <tink@tink.uk>, Taliesin Smith <talilief@gmail.com>
CC: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>, WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
UAIG is the old name for the User Agent Implementation Guide.

I'm confused, because you didn't raise any concerns about this during the discussion when it was proposed last year, and you did participate in the thread.
Reference: http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_thread?thread=7419

This was discussed in the meeting minutes at

I'm CCing the ARIA WG mail list here too because there appears to be some confusion about this that we need to discuss there.

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow
Level Access, Inc.
415.624.2709 (o)