Re: Can a contrast switcher control be inside a modal settings window? (Success Criteria 1.4.3)

Agree with Denis. Good approach but, thinking through the customer journay,
this could be difficult for some to find."Tucking under the settings" is a
quick fix, as you said.  I think this would work in the interm while you're
working on the long-term fix.