From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 1:04 PM
To: Robert Jolly
Cc: Brian Stevens; w3c WAI List
Subject: Re: Can a contrast switcher control be inside a modal settings window? (Success Criteria 1.4.3)

As long as the panel conforms to WCAG it's OK.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd<http://twitter.com/davidmacd>

GitHub<https://github.com/DavidMacDonald>

www.Can-Adapt.com<http://www.can-adapt.com/>

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Robert Jolly <jolly.robert@gmail.com<mailto:jolly.robert@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Brian,

My understanding of this is your approach is OK, as long as it’s it’s understood that the contrast settings are available in the settings panel/modal.

It’s good to hear you’re working on a design with good contrast integrated. :)

HTH
-Robert

-----

Robert Jolly
Sr. Web Accessibility Strategy Consultant
knowbility.org<http://knowbility.org/> | @knowbility<https://twitter.com/knowbility>
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities