Re: non-landmark forms

From: Taliesin Smith <talilief@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:26:41 -0230
Cc: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>, WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: tink@tink.uk
Hi Léonie,

So just to be clear so that I understand, too.
In Tobias’s case using the form element without an explicit aria-labelledby attribute, or without an explicit aria form role attribute, would keep the form as a non-landmark form?

I was looking at the ARIA Landmark exmples <https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.1/examples/landmarks/form.html> for ARIA Practices 1.1