Re: WCAG 2.4.6 query in relation to headers within frames.

> The WCAG success criteria requires a properly structured Header hierarchy
on a web page,

WCAG doesn't require properly nested heading although it is a best practice
recommendation. We had many deep discussions about whether to require this
or not, and there would good reasons not to require them.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902