From: Brian Bors [mailto:b.bors@accessibility.nl]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:34 AM
To: SALES, TERRY LYNN <TERRYLYNN.SALES@cbp.dhs.gov>; w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Audit report

Hey Terry,
Tables are audited mainly within SC 1.3.1 which is definitely part of the tool. :)
This SC is about information and relationships that are apparent visually (like table headers their relationship with the data cells underneath them), but aren't defined in the code (that particular relationship can be defined using TH and TD cells for example).

SC 1.3.1 is a beast and a lot of accessibility issues end up in that one SC.
Greetings,
Brian Bors
Oh WOW!  This is great!  One thing I don’t see though is Tables.  We use a lot of tables in our applications, so that is one I notice right away if it’s not there.  But I love the format of this tool!

Terry Lynn (TL) Sales
Section 508 and UI Tester
DHS/CBP/OIT/CSPD
571-468-5271<tel:(571)%20468-5271> Desk
703-945-2777<tel:(703)%20945-2777> B’Berry