RE: Auto focus movement with dynamic updates

From: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 01:35:07 -0700
To: "'Sean Murphy \(seanmmur\)'" <seanmmur@cisco.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

From: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) [mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:02 PM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Auto focus movement with dynamic updates

In other words, there is no hard and fast rule. It depends on the goal and
if the design makes sense. In my situation, I will refer to the dev not to
use automatic focus movement as it doesn't make sense.

Sean Murphy

Accessibility Software engineer

seanmmur@cisco.com <mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com>

Tel: +61 2 8446 7751       Cisco Systems, Inc.

The Forum 201 Pacific Highway

 Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.