Re: Feedback wanted on new JavaScript library

From: Tobias Bengfort <tobias.bengfort@posteo.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:41:51 +0100
To: 'WAI IG' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks for the feedback so far. I thing the projects mentioned are very
different though:

- aria-api is a set of functions to get ARIA informatiom from the DOM
- aria-query is a set of data structures from aria
- AOM is a draft spec
- Va11yS is a collection of examples

I have listed some more related projects at [0]. Each of them certainly
has its place, but I felt that something like aria-api was missing.