Re: Remote usability testing with disabled people

Good discussion here - the issue of recruiting people with disability for
user research interviews and for usability and accessibility testing is a
common one.

Just to add to Sean's point about would they "understand the related product"
- the banking systems, government systems, etc are very different round the
world and I think anyone doing remote testing of many sites and on-line
services would also want to be sure the users came to the testing from the
right understanding and context.

Andrew

Andrew Arch

Accessibility & Inclusivity Lead