Re: pulldown issue questions (resend)

What you have there is not a "pulldown menu", but a <select> form control. alt+arrow down is the standard keyboard interaction to open these. On a more general point, you should not really be using selects with onchange behavior. At least, remove the onchange behaviour, add an explicit form submit button, and hook the JS logic to the form submission. Or implement a proper ARIA-fied menu construct, as mentioned already.

Patrick H. Lauke