RE: pulldown issue questions (resend)

Hi,
ARIA attributes don't change the browser functionality, so adding these attributes won't change the way that JavaScript works in your pages.

Are you referring to a single click menu like the following?
http://whatsock.com/tsg/Coding%20Arena/ARIA%20Menus/Vertical%20(Internal%20Content)/demo.htm

It's important to note that custom ARIA Menus like these have different requirements depending on what they are used for. E.G in this case since this is a Menu Button construct it works by pressing Space, Enter, as well as when left clicked using the mouse. These are programmed using specific key handlers to perform the same action as onClick.

In other design patterns where an active element, such as a form field for example has a right-click menu attached instead, then it is necessary to bind the Shift+F10 keystroke and the Applications key if desired to the focused field.

An example of this type of paradigm can be seen here:
http://whatsock.com/tsg/Coding%20Arena/ARIA%20Menus/Variation%20Simulated%20Edit%20With%20Right%20Click/demo.htm

The same concept applies for more complex interactive widget constructs such as Tabs and Trees, like the following:
Tabs: http://whatsock.com/tsg/Coding%20Arena/ARIA%20Menus/Variation%20ARIA%20Tabs%20With%20Right%20Click/demo.htm
Tree: http://whatsock.com/tsg/Coding%20Arena/ARIA%20Menus/Variation%20ARIA%20Tree%20With%20Right%20Click/demo.htm

All of these differences are covered in the ARIA Menu Role Matrices table at
http://whatsock.com/training/matrices/#menu

Best wishes,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa