Re: X-UA-Compatible meta tag and Assistive Technologies

Hi Henry,

There has at least been some research into this:
http://www.quirksmode.org/blog/archives/2009/09/google_chrome_f.html#link3

I'm pretty sure most of that information is outdated but it's probably a
decent starting point.

Hope it helps.

Adam Powell
http://www.adaminfinitum.com