From: Glenda Sims [mailto:glenda.sims@deque.com]
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2017 10:50 AM
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>; Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>; Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>; Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Subject: Re: Horizontal Scrolling for Reading Text: Why it doesn't work.

Wayne,

I'm deeply grateful for your research on this!  I always knew it was a pain, but I did not truly understand how bad it was until I experienced it myself.  I want the world to understand this now!

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773

web for everyone. web on everything. -  w3 goals