Re: Changes to Visual ARIA now live

Bryan - good one. I have added this to my a11y resources page
<http://www.serveominclusion.com/wphome/a11y-resources/>
Best,
-Srini

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch