Re: Mechanism Disclaimer

that is why we worded it the way we did.    For an INTRAnet - the Authors (company) need to make it work with their browsers- and if that means giving special browser to some - then that is on them.

but for public sites - they need to make it work with the browsers that the public is expected to have — and this is the default or free browsers.   At least that was the decision of the WCAG 2.0 WG.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu