From: Kelly Childs
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 6:13 PM
To: Karen Lewellen
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: documenting best practice?

Are you looking for an example of a better alt attribute? You can use an aria-label on the link to have it say something besides "click here."

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:

  Hi everyone,
  While I understand that it is best practice for example not to use the words "click here," in a site alt tag,  a requirement that links have alt-tabs at all, I am wondering if anyone can direct me to a specific document?
  Something I can share reflecting these ideas?
  Thanks,
  Karen

--

Kelly Childs

ADA Compliance & Graphic Support Manager