Re: Libraries to build web pages.

On 06/01/2017 14:26, SALES, TERRY LYNN wrote:
> At US Customs, we started a multi-app system with Bootstrap, made 508
> compliant components, created a framework, and raised that to the
> Customs level for all Customs development. Having the base Bootsrap
> compliant out of the box would be huge!

If there are specific suggestions/aspects that are problematic, it would
be fantastic if you could file issues against
https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues

While I know there are still quite a few broken/not ideal parts of
Bootstrap, generally we're trying to make it as reasonably accessible as
possible.

Cheers,

--
Patrick H. Lauke