Re: Heading structure with 1.3.1 Info and Relationships and 2.4.1 Bypass Block

Jan, Phill, et al

I agree with Phill, in that skipping heading levels does not fail 1.3.1.  I
think it would be a wonderful addition to WCAG 2.1 or Silver.

WCAG 2.0 is a minimum bar...it is not all best practices.  There were
reasons that skipped heading levels were not included in WCAG 2.0 SC 1.3.1.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals