Re: Extra Form Labels

Hi,
The <label> element does not render as anything special for the user.
However, it provides a usability improvement for mouse users, because if
the user clicks on the text within the <label> element, it toggles the
control.

In your case, the Label is not visible and also empty, it will be ignored
by assistive technologies.

Thanks,
Herin