Re: Resize text: how to ensure success criteria WCAG 1.4.4

We've also seen this fail on one screen size/resolution combination but
pass on another combination. We're investigating what our test criteria
should be. I asked the community (via Facebook and Twitter) what screen
sizes, resolutions and zoom levels people are using. The most interesting
insight that I hadn't realized before is that several respondents use a
system zoom coupled with a browser zoom.

Wendy Chisholm
Universal Design Evangelist
http://sp1ral.com/about/
twitter: wendyabc