Re: Screen Readers | Rate = Words Per Minute

Hi Isiah,

in that case I recommend you just record samples at different rates,
including "as fast as you can" and "slow enough to annoy you". "Low,
medium and high" isn't a particularly detailed scientific definition to
start with, although it is useful because it makes sense to people.

cheers