Re: Cathy O'Connor of paypal?

Karen,

this list is not the right place for this discussion. You have a problem
with PayPal, you asked for possible contact details/leads. Fine. The
rest of this entire thread is completely irrelevant to the thousands of
people subscribed to this list, particularly when you start discussing
the merits of what an employee of a company may or may not do in their
spare time. Feel free to carry on the discussion off-list,

Could we please get some moderators to pipe up?

--
Patrick H. Lauke