Question? is Cathy O'Connor of paypal?

Just wondering,
If you have documented the problem in the apple operating system,   and I
informed several representatives that I am using Ubintu shells in Linux, with the
e-links browser, then.
Why did i get a call this afternoon asking what edition of Jaws I am
using?
Naturally I told this person that
a, all software speech stimulates the dizzy centres of my brain.
2, jaws would do me physical harm.
3. the button being labeled as harmless is a coding problem, and
4. wacg 2.0 is very clear about items functioning from the
keyboard...which has  nothing to do with my choice of tools.
Any wonder  why I am  concerned about Paypal's accessibility practices?
I believe  a job description stating Paypal's products and services will
work for people of all abilities...means me too.
Karen