Re: Cathy O'Connor of paypal?

I sent her a Tweet, letting her know about this thread.

You can see it at:
https://twitter.com/SuperDuperApps/status/857373684721430528

Or copied here:
"@cagocon Karen on the W3C's WAI-Ig list is wondering about your
accessibility :-) See
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2017AprJun/0035.html"

Perhaps she can visit the list and provide some answers here. Anyway
hope this helps.

Nigel