RE: Print Accessibility ... from Web Accessibility

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:16:00 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Some additional tips on making print accessible to people with low vision include:

The Low Vision Accessibility Task Force also briefly covered the topic of printing customized web content.

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
703.637.8957 (Office)

Visit us online: Website<http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SSBBARTGroup> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ssbbartgroup> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/355266?trk=tyah> | Blog<http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/>
Don't miss Trends in Accessibility & Electronic Documents on Wed 12/7!<http://info.ssbbartgroup.com/Accessibility-Trends-and-Documents.html?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWXpsak9XWTJNbUV5T1RneiIsInQiOiJzWWlWT2FiUnpjS1hOYmx5dzdHRUs1d0lcL2Y4VjBHU1EyRWZuSm40aFQ2TE51Zm4wUU9PaGowcGN4Nm5UdFhnMTVxUHFBSHAwR21BODV1UGc2TFloV1NaUFNvbE8wU05IV2>

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.