Re: accessibility alt text providers

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:45:31 -0500
Cc: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>, Ludovic GIAMBIASI <ludovic.giambiasi@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "John C. Purcell" <Johncpurcell@comcast.net>
Hi, John.

I recommend contacting Janelle Hayward (jenelle.siegal@me.com). Janelle previously worked at NCAM/WGBH and is co-author on the Item Writer Guidelines:

NCAM also provide services that might be useful, or may have pointers:

Hope this helps!

> On Nov 28, 2016, at 12:00 PM, John C. Purcell <Johncpurcell@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I know that this is a little different, but we are desperately looking for a good company or good writers for accessible alt text at the K-12, higher education, and professional/academic journals levels.
> Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you,
> John Purcell
> Center for Publishing Innovation

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.