Re: courses for designers and developers.

Hi Sean,

I was at a White House Summit on Disability & Inclusive Technology this
past Monday. They discussed the prevalence of this problem & noted the
Teach Access initiative (teachaccess.org) that is being spearheaded by
a partnership between industry & institutions of higher education. I have
the names & organizations who gave the presentation. If you would like that
information. Just contact me off list.

Best to you,

--

Jan McSorley
VP, Accessibility

400 Center Ridge Drive, Suite E
Austin, TX  78753
M - (512) 673-9569
Twitter: @Jan_McSorley
Skype:  jan.mcsorley
www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]

*We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information
technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done
... it must be done ... it will be done!*