Re: courses for designers and developers.

My university, Cal State Long Beach, still offers accessibility in our
majors and non-majors course.

Each course gives a week on WCAG 2.0 and then includes accessibility as a
part of grade evaluation. Generally an inaccessible can get at best a B.

Wayne Dick
Professor Emeritus
Computer Engineering and Computer Science
CSU, Long Beach