Re: courses for designers and developers.

Hi,

In all my interventions (university, private school, etc.) I include
accessibility and UX courses. Sometimes, courses are dedicated to
accessibility, otherwise in all programming courses, I include
accessibility  part and ux also...

I'm in France...

Ludo,