RE: Your opinion can help redesign the WAI web site!

Hi Brent, and kind too from Sharon earlier,

Yes, I’ll definitely share as widely as poss in the UK (and friends over here will, I’m sure, will do the same).

This is extra special because it gives other professional groups to ‘have a say’, beyond my regular ‘hectoring’ of my own sight and hearing probs.

I’ll share widely, withouth my usual ‘stuff’ – which is a great opportunity.

Enormous thanks for this opportunity, and all your WAI help!!

Extrodaniory Best,

Howard

(DR Howard Leicester,

Gently, and successufully, pushing the UK National Health Service).