Re: Your opinion can help redesign the WAI web site!

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:27:41 -0500
To: Howard Leicester <howard_leicester@btconnect.com>
Cc: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Oh yes, Howard please do, share it far and wide! We want to hear from
accessibility newbies as well as the battle scarred veterans from this list
- grin!

Thanks a million,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*