Re: Request for Suggestions | Shopping Cart - Table vs List

Hi All,

It seems to me this scenario could plausibly be marked up with `output` (or
other HTML5 form elements) or with a `dl` (definition list).

Given the example above, perhaps multiple `dl` nested within an `ul`

I agree that this could be tabular data and might be fitting for a table
but to me the `output` element seems the closest semantically...or maybe
`datalist`.

*Adam Powell*
Learn more at my website: Adam Infinitum <http://www.adaminfinitum.com>