From: "Mohammad, Ashraf" <Ashraf.Mohammad@sabre.com>
Date: 27/09/2016  2:53 am  (GMT+10:00)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Request for Suggestions | Shopping Cart - Table vs List

Hi,
    I am currently working on shopping cart implementation which has as structure as shown below:

Shopping Cart
Product1                 $10
--------------------------------
Product2                 $15   (+)
>price                      $10
>insurance              $5
Taxes                        $5    (+)
>Fed tax                  $2
>State tax               $3
Total                         $30

(+)  stands for toggle expand/collapse button

What would the correct/better(more accessible) choice for implementing this, List(nested) or Table(with rows shown/hidden with js)  or some thing better?

Thank you,
Ashraf