Re: Fill in the blank questions - best approach for denoting the blank

ted i think a good approach would be to use a edit  field with the lable of
blank and then if you don't want the lable showing then use  clipping to
hide it that gives the user a chance to answer in line as  well lucy

Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces