keyboard and IE 11

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:17:19 +1000
To: "'WAI Interest Group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Group,

I can across an interesting issue today which I hope someone might be able
to help with.

I was using a site containing an iframe with the keyboard and I.E. 11. I was
able to enter the iframe and navigate the content of the iframe, but when I
tabbed away from the last focusable item in the iframe focus appeared to go
the next link down the page. However, the next tab returned focus to the
first focusable item on the page (skip link at the top) so I was unable to
tab beyond the iframe to the rest of the content on the page.

When I tried the page with Chrome or Firefox this problem didn't happen.

I also tried the page with NVDA, keyboard and IE 11 and the problem

Is this a  known IE 11 bug? Or, can anyone offer any other suggestions?

Roger Hudson

Web Usability

Mobile: 0405 320 014

Phone: 02 9568 1535